Sep 27City Council
Sep 29Planning & Zoning Commission Site Visit
Sep 29Planning & Zoning Commission Work Session
Oct 04Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting
Oct 10Historic Preservation Commission Meeting
- Jump In to Fall by Pre-purchasing Tickets for Popular Pumpkin Splash
- City Takes Proactive Approach Regarding Short Term Rentals
- Cactus Asphalt to Perform Maintenance on Various Roads in Sedona
- City Chooses Seven Candidates to Interview for Sedona Chief of Police
- Forest Service Proposes Restrictions to Motorized Use of Soldiers Pass Area Forest Roads
Last month Splash Park open for the year.
The popular Splash Park is still open seven days a week from
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pack a picnic and spend some time at Sunset Park. The last day the splash park will be open for the year is Friday, September 30th.
The weather is great for visiting a local park. For more information about all of the City Parks visit SedonaAZ.gov/Parks or call (928) 282-7098.